PML TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Ownership of materials is retained by PML until full settlement of invoice.
- Outstanding balance is required within 3 working days of final invoice.
- Interest @ 8% APR over base rate will be charged for late payments from the invoice date.
- PML reserves the right to invoice at stages to limit exposure.
- The client will be charged for parking and congestion at their local council rate, if permits are not supplied.
- For all larger jobs, clients are required to pay for cost of materials and 30% labour before commencement of works.
- All times given are estimated, we will endeavour to communicate development, but reserve the right to treat the booking as honoured if the handyman is running within the period of 1 hour early or 1 hour late.
- Hourly rates are charged at (min 1 hour) we then charge at ½ hour increments after the first hour.
- Cancellations within 24hrs of the estimated start time will incur a 1hr charge. This excludes weekends. Monday cancellations must be communicated on Friday.
- Interest will be charged at the statutory rateplus administration fees.
- Where the Works have been completed subject to snagging, 95% of all amounts outstanding must be paid on such completion and the Customer must provide access to PML Handyman without delay to enable the snagging to be finalised. The balance of 5% will become payable upon the finalisation of the snagging or, if access has not been made available to carry out the snagging within 14 days of completion, at the expiry of such 14 day period.
- PML Handyman shall not be required to issue or deliver any certificates, guarantees, regarding the Works until payment has been made in full.
- We generally do not take away rubbish as the council charge trades more than private individuals. But on larger projects we can arrange for waste to be removed.
Monday – Friday 08.00-17.00